2. Availability of Products and Services. Although it is Premier Comp Solutions’ goal to make quality products and services available to its clients through this Site as a part of its efforts to meet its clients’ needs, Premier Comp Solutions cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product or service displayed on this Site. Premier Comp Solutions reserves the right to discontinue the availability of any product or service listed on this Site at any time without notice.
3. User Accounts. Premier Comp Solutions may permit you to obtain a username and password to log on to the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You shall immediately notify Premier Comp Solutions at email@example.com should you know or suspect that your username and/or password have been compromised. Premier Comp Solutions shall have the right to revoke your access to the Site at any time for any reason.
4. Confidential Information. Through the Site, you may have access to personal and confidential information related to the healthcare of an individual or individuals. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all such information in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
5. Submission of information. The Site includes features that enable you to submit referrals and other information to Premier Comp Solutions. When submitting referrals or other information to Premier Comp Solutions through this Site, you shall submit only information that you are authorized to submit. By submitting information about an individual through this Site, you are representing to Premier Comp Solutions that you have the authority to submit such information and have obtained any necessary consent from that individual about whom you are submitting information before you submit the information. Although submitting information over the internet carries with it the risk that the information may be obtained by an unauthorized third-party, Premier Comp Solutions employs encryption of data transmitted to and from our Site using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to help ensure that the information submitted through this Site is not obtained by any unauthorized third-party. You shall take any steps necessary to ensure that the device and network from which you access this Site are not compromised and free from any viruses and other types of malware. Premier Comp Solutions shall not be liable for a breach of the confidentiality of any information submitted through this Site that is caused by a virus or other types of malware that compromises the device or network from which you access this Site.
6. Links to other sites. To assist you in locating other information or services relevant to your business, the Site may provide links to other sites on the internet. These sites have not been reviewed by Premier Comp Solutions and are maintained by third parties over which Premier Comp Solutions exercises no control, and, accordingly, Premier Comp Solutions expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of any products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party websites. Furthermore, Premier Comp Solutions expressly disclaims any responsibility for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from visiting or dealing with another site in any way, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage caused by any viruses, malware, and ransomware that may result from your accessing another site through this Site.
8. Copyright. All content on the Site is protected by copyright, which includes but is not limited to material such as text, photographs, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software (the “Content”). The Content and the compilation of such Content is the exclusive property of Premier Comp Solutions or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international laws, with all rights reserved. Premier Comp Solutions also owns a copyright in the Site as a collective work and/or compilation including all derivative works, and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content of the Site. No part of this site may be copied, used or reproduced in any form, or by any means, under any express or implied right(s) to you or your employer under any patent(s), copyright(s), trademark(s), or trade secret information through this Site without the written prior permission of Premier Comp Solutions. Accordingly, unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes.
9. Trademarks and Servicemarks. The “Premier Comp Solutions” and “Premier Comp Solutions, LLC” service marks are property of Premier Comp Solutions. The graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, web links, products and service names that appear on this Site are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Premier Comp Solutions unless otherwise indicated. Premier Comp Solutions’ trademarks, service marks, and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not expressly authorized by Premier Comp Solutions, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Premier Comp Solutions or its affiliates. All other trademarks or service marks not owned by Premier Comp Solutions that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Premier Comp Solutions.
12. Waiver. Any waiver or amendment of any of these disclaimers, terms, and conditions will be effective only if signed by Premier-Comp Solutions and the failure of Premier-Comp Solutions to exercise or enforce any disclaimer, term, or condition shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.